We are growing fast at Mediabirds. Therefore, we are looking for a front-end WordPress developer to join our young team. Do you like to work together and does WordPress hold no secrets for you? Then we are looking for you!
Mediabirds is a web agency based in the center of Amsterdam. At Mediabirds we like to creatively combine strategy, design and development. We believe that if you do something, you should do it well. Therefore, we work from the perspective that it should be beautiful and should function well. We try to make organizations visible online with UX, design, development and optimization.
You will work within an enthusiastic project team of developers, designers, marketing specialists and account managers. Within your team you will get a lot of responsibility. You build unique websites and webshops in WordPress based on the design that was created in an earlier phase by team members. During a project you like to think along creatively and critically about how the website could function and score even better. Besides working for our clients, you get access to special courses where you will regularly spar with external WordPress developers. This gives you the opportunity to develop yourself and expand your web-skills!
Obviously WordPress and PHP have no secrets for you. You are a real team player with a focus on quality and results. You are structured, eager to learn and tackle challenges head on. You get satisfaction from having fun on the work floor and from delivering products that we have developed as a team.
- You have a completed college education, but at least this work and thinking level;
- You can work well independently and you enjoy learning from each other;
- You think in solutions and are able to advise clients;
- You have relevant work experience as a (WordPress) programmer;
- Knowledge of commonly used plugins such as Woocommerce is a huge plus.
For this position we are looking for someone who is available full time (1 fte).
- An excellent salary with excellent benefits;
- 24 vacation days in addition to regular holidays based on full-time employment;
- Pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- A laptop and phone from Apple;
- A great place to work in the middle of Amsterdam at walking distance from Leidseplein;
- A personal development budget;
- Development and growth opportunities;
- Fun team activities (sailing through the canals of Amsterdam, paintballing and karting), a weekly Friday afternoon drink and the chance to be part of a young, ambitious and enthusiastic team that is growing.
Have you already become enthusiastic? We are looking forward to meeting you. Send your motivation + CV by clicking on apply now at the bottom and we will contact you as soon as we can!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.Solliciteer direct