Mediabirds is growing and therefore we are immediately looking for an ambitious UX/UI designer. Do you enjoy working in a team? And do you believe that good design can make the complex field of SEO more accessible? Then we are looking for you!
Mediabirds is a creative internet agency in the center of Amsterdam. We like to combine strategy, design and development to help organizations grow online. When we do something, we do it well. And we like to go the extra mile.
At Mediabirds we like to work with project management. As a UX/UI designer you will be working within a diverse team of designers, developers, marketing specialists and account managers. Together with your team you will work on beautiful projects on a daily basis and you will be given a lot of responsibility. As a UX/UI designer, you will have access to special courses where you will regularly spar with external UX/UI designers. This will allow you to expand your skills and network!
You like to immerse yourself in details and care about creating visually appealing experiences. Furthermore, like us, you believe that the user experience only really comes to life with deep interest in the brand, the customer, the problem to be solved and the end user.
- You have a completed college education, but at least this level of work and thinking;
- Like the variation between working together and working independently;
- You are solution oriented and able to advise customers;
- Have knowledge of the technology behind online solutions and you speak the language of developers;
- You can communicate flawlessly in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
This position is 0.8 fte (32 hours).
- An excellent salary with good benefits;
- 24 vacation days in addition to regular holidays based on full-time employment;
- Building up a pension;
- Travel allowance;
- Everything from Apple that you think you need;
- A great place to work in the middle of Amsterdam and within walking distance of Leidseplein;
- A personal development budget;
- Development and growth opportunities;
- Fun team activities (sailing through the canals of Amsterdam, paintballing and karting), a weekly Friday afternoon drink and the chance to be part of a young, ambitious and enthusiastic team that is growing.
If we’ve aroused your interest, then we’d like to talk to you! Press on apply at the bottom.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.Solliciteer direct