At Mediabirds we are looking for an enthusiastic project manager who has a passion for digital products. Do you get a kick out of launching cool websites and web applications for our clients? Do you like working in a young and dynamic team? And are you experienced in working in project teams? Then this position might be for you!
Mediabirds is an internet agency based in the center of Amsterdam. At Mediabirds we like to creatively combine strategy, design and development. We believe that if you do something, you should do it well. Therefore, we work from the perspective that it should be beautiful and should function well. We try to make organizations visible online with UX, design, development and optimization.
As a project manager you are responsible for the projects of your project team and a point of contact for the client. Managing the team and ensuring that deadlines are met, falls under your responsibility. As a project manager you work in a team of designers, developers, account managers and support staff on great projects for medium-sized organizations. Much of the work is customized, which requires clear agreements and close contact with clients.
You possess sufficient project management skills, have perseverance and are looking for variety in your work. Further:
- Do you have a completed college or university education, but at least this work and thinking level;
- Is leading projects in a structured way in your system; Agile, Scrum and Kanban are no vague concepts for you (preference);
- You have leadership qualities;
- You can work independently and you are able to direct colleagues;
- You are solution oriented and able to advise customers;
- You have knowledge of the technology behind the online solutions and you speak the language of developers;
- You can communicate flawlessly in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
This position is a full-time job (40 hours per week).
- A good salary with nice fringe benefits;
- 24 vacation days in addition to regular holidays based on full-time employment;
- Pension accrual;
- Travel allowance;
- A Macbook and iPhone from the company;
- A great place to work in the heart of Amsterdam within walking distance of Leidseplein;
- Personal development budget;
- Development and growth opportunities;
- Fun team activities (sailing through the canals of Amsterdam, paintballing and karting), a weekly Friday afternoon drink and the chance to be part of a young, ambitious and enthusiastic team that is growing.
Have we aroused your interest? That’s great! We would love to talk to you! Send your motivation + CV by clicking on apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.Solliciteer direct