Are you a front-end developer and does WordPress hold no secrets for you? Then apply as a WP developer at Mediabirds!
WordPress developer at Mediabirds
Mediabirds is a web agency originally based in the centre of Amsterdam, but since this year we are also based in Ede with a small team. For this we are looking for an inquisitive and enthusiastic WordPress webdeveloper.
At Mediabirds, we like to creatively combine strategy, design and development. We try to make an online impact with UX, design, development and optimisation. We work for many (international) clients varying from real estate developers to employment agencies and from football clubs to large corporates. No lack of diversity!
What will you do?
You will be working in a small, young and driven team. Because we are still at the beginning of something beautiful, you will be given a lot of responsibility and we offer you the opportunity to grow with us.
Every day, you build distinctive websites and webshops in WordPress based on the web design that was developed together with the client in an earlier phase. During a project, you like to think along creatively and critically about how the website could function and score even better. This way, you are in direct contact with the web designer on a daily basis in order to work as efficiently as possible.
In addition to projects for our clients, you will be given the time to develop yourself. We want you to continue to develop and are happy to facilitate this for you. We arrange whatever you think you need. This way, you can expand your web skills!
You like to work with a focus on quality and results, you are structured, eager to learn and you grasp challenges with both hands. You get satisfaction from having a good time on the work floor and from delivering the products we have developed as a team. As a junior developer you are eager to learn from our medior and senior developers, so you will quickly notice that you are developing your skills.
- You can work well independently and you enjoy learning from each other;
- You think in solutions and are able to advise clients;
- You have relevant work experience as a (WordPress) programmer;
- Knowledge of frequently used plugins such as WooCommerce, ACF, WPML;
- For this position we are looking for someone who is available fulltime (0,8 – 1 fte)
What we offer you
- An excellent salary with also excellent secondary employment conditions;
- 27 holiday days in addition to regular holidays based on full-time employment;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- The very latest Macbook Pro;
- A cosy and easily accessible office in Ede with everything you need;
- A personal development budget;
- Development and growth opportunities (we’re just at the beginning);
- Fun team activities (sailing, paintballing and karting), a weekly Friday afternoon drink, a daily lunch and the chance to be part of a young, ambitious and enthusiastic team that is growing.
Have you become enthusiastic?
Have you already become enthusiastic? We look forward to meeting you! Apply directly through the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as we can.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.